lmi

Re: [lmi] Code review: product editor

From: Evgeniy Tarassov
Subject: Re: [lmi] Code review: product editor
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:05:41 +0100

On 3/5/07, Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2007-3-2 15:30 UTC, Evgeniy Tarassov wrote:

> Oh, IMHO it is getting really complicated. Do you think that we could
> create a separate branch for product editor (again) so that both of us
> could make all the changes related to product editor in there?

Let's try that and see how it works.
[...]
Can you integrate what you've got with HEAD as it stands at
this moment, and put the result into a new branch? (Or update

Oki. I am just about to finish a big change (a rewrite of MDGrid using
templates without boost::preprocessor library). I will integrate all
my changes with a clean version from HEAD, and then i will put it into
a new branch.

Will do it shortly.

[...]
Just to be clear, this means: for now, you don't need to watch
HEAD or pay attention to any further changes I make there; we'll
both work in the branch.

I will report as soon as i have created that branch.

Do you want me to store little patches for changes I do in the code?
It will not take much effort from me, but could be of a little extra
help while merging the branch back into HEAD.