lmi

Re[2]: [lmi] Code review: product editor

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re[2]: [lmi] Code review: product editor
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:10:03 +0100

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:03:30 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

GC> > (which might be potentially useful for
GC> > display of other data and not only in the product editor BTW)
GC>
GC> Where else but in the product editor? Do you have a concrete
GC> example in mind?

 No, I don't (I'd have surely given it otherwise) but the problem of
editing a more than 2-dimensional set of data just doesn't seem to be that
exotic. At least I can see literally dozens of places in my other programs
where I'd have happily used MultiDimGrid if I had it.

GC> >  Could you just please confirm it for the very last time?
GC>
GC> Confirmed.

 Ok, thanks, it shouldn't take long to replace the general version with the
7 axis one.

 Thanks,
VZ