lmi

Re: [lmi] Converting...to svn? [Was: Savannah status]

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Converting...to svn? [Was: Savannah status]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 17:06:59 +0000

On 2009-06-01 21:53Z, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:

>  If you're interested I can convert my bzr LMI mirror into svn repository
> (this will take a couple of hours to run to the completion probably). And
> apparently Savannah admins can import the dump we provide to them, at least
> according to http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg01192.html
>
>  So just please let me know when/if you want me to create the repository
> and put its dump online here.

Yes, would you please do that? I'm in no extreme hurry--anytime
this week is okay--so there's no problem if you want to let it
run overnight. (I gather that this will be equivalent to running
cvs2svn on the [currently nonexistent] cvs repository, right?)

Then I'll follow up with the savannah hackers as indicated here:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=5828

BTW, on 2009-06-02T08:38Z I wrote:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lmi/2009-06/msg00006.html
| First, let me look at the "incomplete" 2009-05-29 repository
| that has been recovered:
|   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-announce/2009-06/msg00000.html

but I was able to get only the April lmi stuff--nothing for May.
I guess that's why they said it's "incomplete".