lmi

Re: [lmi] switch census view to use wxDataViewCtrl

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] switch census view to use wxDataViewCtrl
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:32:38 +0000

On 2011-08-02 17:28Z, Václav Slavík wrote:

> On 2 Aug 2011, at 17:21, Greg Chicares wrote:
>> A curious side-effect in HEAD at the moment is that after
>>  File | New | Census
>> there seems to be no way to edit the (one and only) cell solely by using
>> the keyboard.
>
> There's something wrong related to creating a new census, as opposed to
> has focus and keyboard navigation works as expected. I'll have a look.

I observe a different behavior (with msw-xp-sp3, if that matters, and
lmi HEAD with wx-2.9.2):
  File | New | Census
  File | Save as | "eraseme.cns" | Save
  File | Close
  File | Open | "eraseme.cns" | Open
Now "Census | Edit cell" is disabled, just as for a newly-created census.
In both cases, the first row has the focus rectangle but no selection
highlight.