Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing

From: Hamilton Vera
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Help LTIB Installing
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 11:17:45 -0300

Hi Dick, it would be better if you use the cvs to download the most
recent version of ltib:

i.e:

cd /home/

sudo apt-get install ssh openbsd-inetd xinetd nfs-common nfs-kernel-server

sudo apt-get install patch g++ rpm zlib1g-dev m4 bison libncurses5-dev
libglib2.0-dev gettext build-essential libfreetype6 libfreetype6-dev
cvs

wget http://www.ltib.org/pages/netinstall.txt

perl netinstall.txt

Check http://www.ltib.org/resources-download  and