[ltib] Problem with iptables

From: Michał Sewera
Subject: [ltib] Problem with iptables
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 14:51:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the ltib package from BSP (MPC8313 processor), and after
deploying the solution with iptables (iptables v1.3.8), on the target
I've get the following error during running iptables:
"
iptables v1.3.8: can't initialize iptables table `filter': Table does
not exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.
"
Anyone has any idea what's wrong ? I've tryed to extend kernel
configuration in ltibe (by enabling netfilter i.e). but no results.

Also I not see any iptables modules, which could be loaded with insmod/modprobe

thanks a lot for any support!

thanks