Re: [Ltib] LPC3250 board, X server fault: Invalid argument

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LPC3250 board, X server fault: Invalid argument
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:49:29 +0100

Hi Dmitry,

Unfortunately without the same hardware I can't really investigate. Maybe someone else who has one can take a look.

Regards, Stuart

Dmitry Vinokurov wrote:
Hi Stuart,

I have touchscreen and tslib is enabled. Tried to build without tslib -- same result: running 'Xfbdev -nolisten tcp' with or without tslib gave same result:
/*
address@hidden /root]# Xfbdev -nolisten tcp
Warning: mode not found, using default
error: Invalid argument

Fatal server error:
no screens found
*/

Executing 'Xfbdev -nolisten tcp -ac -mouse mouse -keybd keyboard -screen 240x320x32' gave same error too.

Nodes /dev/fb* I've checked -- they exist and terminal (non-X) output to the touchscreen works fine.