[Ltib] Re: Builing full xorg-server: Is there a xf86dgaproto package

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Builing full xorg-server: Is there a xf86dgaproto package
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:16:26 +0000

Hi Rodney,

Unfortunately the full xorg-server build is not as well tested as Kdrive.

xorg-x11-proto-devel.spec provides xf86dgaproto, but the build order of
these package was wrong (it needs to be built before xorg-server).

I have checked-in a fix for this, if you do a 'cvs up -dP' and re-run
your build it should work (I just tried).

Regards, Stuart