Re: [Ltib] Problems with libxslt

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problems with libxslt
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:57:19 +0000

Hi Rodney,

The tarball is not the latest, however it's upgradable, if you do this:

cd ltib-10-1-1a-sv
cvs up -dP

However I digress as the reference you have is incorrect, are you using
what you downloaded? did you modify it?

Check the following: dist/lfs-5.1/xextproto/xextproto.spec

Even the older ltib-10-1-1a-sv for me shows:

Summary         : Xext proto
Name            : xextproto
Version         : 7.0.3
Source          : %{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

So I would not expect it to try to fetch xextproto-7.0.2.tar.bz2

Please investigate and let me know what you find.

Regards, Stuart