lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation

From: Jared Grubb
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #7068] lwIP docs: Update, improve, add documentation about using lwIP
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:08:19 +0000

We've been making good progress on the doc project at the Wiki. If you havent
looked at it in a few days, check it out. I have started to go through the
protocols, starting with ARP:

http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/ARP

I have put up a similar outline on all the protocols. I need your help to
describe the "status" of each of these protocols in recent lwIP history. I am
proposing that we have one or two lines about each protocol, as it stands in
both CVS HEAD and in 1.2. If you are ambitious and want to give more history
for 1.1.1, etc, please do!

For example, ARP is marked "STABLE". We could also use language like
"Untested", "Incomplete", etc, for various protocols.

Look around the Wiki, and chime in on some of these protocols. If you want to
chime in but don't want to learn how to edit the pages, you can email me with
your thoughts on the protocols.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7068>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/