lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fast retransmit

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fast retransmit
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:27:26 +0200

Kieran,

K.J. Mansley wrote:

Also, if anyone has objections to this change, speak now!

Please change against, and commit to HEAD (unless you have already done otherwise).

FYI, I just compared HEAD vs. "STABLE-0_7" and there seems only a single change in the TCP code
(by Kieran) that seems to have nothing to do with this behaviour.

Fixing this in HEAD should have the same effect as fixing it in STABLE-0_7, although my strong preference
is to test this in HEAD first.

Thanks,

Leon.