lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build
Date: 10 Aug 2004 14:54:05 +0100

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 14:38, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem. To resolve it, I have modified the Makefile
> ARCHFILES line:
> ARCHFILES=$(wildcard $(LWIPARCH)/*.c $(LWIPARCH)/netif/list.c
> $(LWIPARCH)/netif/unixif.c $(LWIPARCH)/netif/tapif.c
> $(LWIPARCH)/netif/tcpdump.c)
> To avoid redefinitions, I modified also the file unixif.c by commenting
> lines:
> /*#include <netinet/in.h>*/
> /*#include <arpa/inet.h>*/
>
> It seems working on my machine, doing the good route command.

That's great, I'll see if I can fix up the CVS tree when I get the
chance.

Can I encourage everyone to let us know if they encounter problems such
as this, particularly if they find a fix for them!  If things don't
work, they'll continue to not work until someone tells the developers,
and it's a great help for everyone if you're able to contribute any bug
fixes back.

Cheers,

Kieran