lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:00:18 +0300

> The CVS log suggests Jani removed them ages ago - back in March 2003.
> Jani - can you throw any light on this?  Perhaps simrouter is at fault

I wish I could remember why I removed those :)
I'll take a look. I know I removed soem of the netif drivers because tapif
seemed enough and those were not tested/used. I may have though unix is one of
the sketch inetrfaces without actual use.
So if the OP confirms that with your suggested change simrouter builds I'll
add that back.

Jani