lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] simrouter and simnode don't build
Date: 10 Aug 2004 15:11:17 +0100

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 15:00, Jani Monoses wrote:
> > The CVS log suggests Jani removed them ages ago - back in March 2003.
> > Jani - can you throw any light on this?  Perhaps simrouter is at fault
>
> I wish I could remember why I removed those :)

I thought it was a bit mean to try and get you to remember so far back
:)

> I'll take a look. I know I removed soem of the netif drivers because tapif
> seemed enough and those were not tested/used. I may have though unix is one of
> the sketch inetrfaces without actual use.
> So if the OP confirms that with your suggested change simrouter builds I'll
> add that back.

Not to worry - as Olivier Hachet reported the change worked, I've gone
ahead and committed it.  It needed a couple of other mods to compile
(netif_add API must have changed at some point) but hopefully is OK now.

Alex: could you check out the current CVS contrib and see if that works
for you?

Thanks

Kieran