lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:45:52 +0200

Kieran Mansley wrote:
One thing I noticed was the way it calls tcp_sent() to specify the
callback every time it does a write is harmless but not a good example -
it should only need to be called once to set the callback up.
It does? As I see it, tcp_sent() is only called once - after receiving the request. And since it does not implement keepalive, this can only happen once per pcb (also guarded by if (hs->file == NULL) in http_recv).

When implementing keepalive (which I plan to if I find the time), this would have to be changed, of course.

Simon