lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] http_sent cb shows 1 byte trailer [RAW]
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:18:54 -0400

<snip>

>I'm also planning POST and som kind of cgi support: is there any free
>code available that we could merge back into contrib? Then I wouldn't
>have to do it on my own ;-)

Maybe we can collaborate - I did a crude "git er done" GET and POST handler
practically hard coded for a demo.  I want GET and POST to be able to
reference (easily if possible) C variables - updating on a POST and
returning on a GET.  I was trying to get Luminary's httpd port running and
had trouble.  It has some interesting and worthwhile concepts.  One is a
callback to the app as it needs data to fill in.  I was headed toward a
fixed table of data which contains fields for the type and how to format the
output.  I was thinking of using e.g. the printf/scanf specifiers and use
them to format incoming and outgoing data.  There are a lot of ways to do
this of course.

Bill