lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 13:46:30 +0200

Hi,

sorry for the missing action last week ... i was pretty busy and had no time for my project.

As i have a defined place running in when this happens (my watchdog task), i'll put out the LwIP stats on the debug interface if this happens. If i will catch it, i'll post the stats here.

Will the collection of the LwIP affect the performance of the system ... means: Is it recommended to keep it switched off unless i'll debug something, or can it be enabled also in the production builds (and put out on demand by a command)?

Thanks,
Marco