lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] testing lwIP with Contiki?

From: Richard Barry
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] testing lwIP with Contiki?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 14:32:16 +0100

On 09/05/2012 14:01, Priyanka Rawat wrote:
> Hello
>
> I understand that uIP  TCP/IP stack is part of Contiki OS. I run contiki
> on msp430 and I would like to test lwIP instead of uIP.
> In that context, I have a general question, can I use lwIP with
> ContikiOS? Is Contiki compatible with lwIP?

Are you wanting to run lwIP on an MSP430 too?  If so, I suspect you will
have too little RAM to do anything useful, so I would check out what can
be realistically achieved before you spend any effort in an integration.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org/trace
15 interconnected trace views. An indispensable productivity tool.