lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] testing lwIP with Contiki?

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] testing lwIP with Contiki?
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:43:38 -0600 (MDT)

I use both LwIP/FreeRTOS and uIP/ContikiOS. In addition to the RAM issue
that Richard pointed out, I think you'd have to work real hard to port
LwIP to Contiki, as you won't find many constructs such as semaphore and
queues readily available. Also, there are no real threads in Contiki, all
processes share one thread, so using the tcpip thread would be
challenging.

uIP is designed to run well over Contiki, so that is the recommended route.

BR/
Ivan