maposmatic-dev

[Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation

From: Jean-Guilhem Cailton
Subject: [Maposmatic-dev] Re: Spanish translation
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 09:09:52 +0100

Maxime Petazzoni a écrit :
Hi,

* Jean-Guilhem Cailton <address@hidden> [2010-03-20 07:41:32]:

There are going to be CrisisCamps in Santiago de Chile and Bogota
today, so if by chance you had time to deploy the Spanish
translation before they start (thanks to time difference), it might
be a good opportunity to let them know about MapOSMatic, and maybe
avoid duplication of work.

I'm planning on doing it this morning indeed, even though we lack some
translation updates. Release soon, release often — we'll update with the
translation fixes as soon as they come in.

But as you say, I think it's important that we provide the
Spanish version to CrisisCamp.

I think both talk-cl and talk-co lists could be interested in
hearing about this. (You can find more info about the CrisisCamps in
the lists archives, if you wish).

Ok, I'll try to write an announcement email and cross-post there. Do you
know if these mailing lists need subscribtion to post?

Thanks,

- Maxime

Maybe. I think I have seen some mails to talk-cl, from likely not subscribed people, distributed there late. It might be worth subscribing for an announcement. It's quick anyway.