Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] updated gtk

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] updated gtk
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 02:25:30 +1000

On 25 September 2010 08:30, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:

>> I think that -ldnsapi issue might be a question of fixing up one of the
>> gio .pc files. Haven't had time to pursue this. Any volunteers? :)
>>

> I added -ldnsapi to the gio .pc file. Also handled some DllMain that were
> causing trouble for librsvg.
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/881eac60cf28
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/a525a556e97d
>
> These commits allow librsvg to build on my system. Also test-gtk.exe and
> test-gtkmm.exe work fine. test-librsvg doesn't do anything, but I hope that
> is OK.

Building fine on Ubuntu. FreeBSD needs a configure option to disable
dtrace in the native build, otherwise building fine:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/818ddf208179

OSX is having problems with the native glib build, log attached. Let
me know if you see something obvious, but I suspect the "downgrade
compiler" hack isn't going to work anymore.

Cheers,

Tony