Re: gtksourceview (was Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + inclu

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: gtksourceview (was Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + including test)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:31:03 +1000

Hi Martin,

On 30 September 2010 15:08, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi tony
>
> the used gtksourceview makefile wasn't modified, i've taken it from
> here:
>
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-05/msg00284.html
>
> If you need any of the logs, let me know.

Can you send the log through (a successful log is a good reference),
and also describe any other steps you took or packages you installed
to get it working. It's failing for me much the same as described
later in that thread:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-05/msg00319.html

Thanks,

Tony