Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + including test

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + including test
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 09:12:43 +0200

Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
> On 30 September 2010 07:33, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > I removed the autoconf call, assuming it must have been left over from an
> > earlier stage. Let me know if it should be put back in.
> >
> > Does this seem OK now?
>
> Looks good, I made few changes to the dependencies and test invocation:
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/6d9b50429af1

Thanks for cleaninig up. However, there are still issues. For instance,
at least the file "gtkglext.mk" doesn't contain the "gcc" dependency.

Each cross-compiled package (i.e. each package except stuff like
Binutils etc) should have an explicit dependency on "gcc".

Note that this is technically unneeded if there are other dependency
libs which depedend on "gcc". Yet it's a kind of good coding style,
as it avoids the trap that removing some depedencies might result
in a missing depdency from "gcc" because there are no longer indirect
depedencies on "gcc".

So in short, please fix the missing explicit dependencies on "gcc"
on all recent packages.

Greets,
Volker

--