Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + including test

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: gtkglextmm + including test
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:02:07 +1000

On 30 September 2010 17:12, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
> Tony Theodore <address@hidden> schrieb:
>> On 30 September 2010 07:33, Mark Brand <address@hidden> wrote:
>> >
>> > I removed the autoconf call, assuming it must have been left over from an
>> > earlier stage. Let me know if it should be put back in.
>> >
>> > Does this seem OK now?
>>
>> Looks good, I made few changes to the dependencies and test invocation:
>>
>> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/6d9b50429af1
>
> Thanks for cleaninig up. However, there are still issues. For instance,
> at least the file "gtkglext.mk" doesn't contain the "gcc" dependency.
>
> Each cross-compiled package (i.e. each package except stuff like
> Binutils etc) should have an explicit dependency on "gcc".
>
> Note that this is technically unneeded if there are other dependency
> libs which depedend on "gcc". Yet it's a kind of good coding style,
> as it avoids the trap that removing some depedencies might result
> in a missing depdency from "gcc" because there are no longer indirect
> depedencies on "gcc".
>
> So in short, please fix the missing explicit dependencies on "gcc"
> on all recent packages.

I think you got most of them already:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/182ad45ef01f

$ grep \(PKG\)_DEPS src/* | grep -v gcc
src/binutils.mk:$(PKG)_DEPS     :=
src/gtkglext.mk:$(PKG)_DEPS     := gtk
src/libgomp.mk:$(PKG)_DEPS     := pthreads
src/mingwrt.mk:$(PKG)_DEPS     :=
src/w32api.mk:$(PKG)_DEPS     :=

I've changed the gtkglext and libgomp:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/711da9bdd4ec