Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms

From: David García Garzón
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 02:28:44 +0100

A Dimecres 10 Novembre 2010 15:47:58, Mark Brand va escriure:

> >> Hi David,
> >>
> >> I took a quick look at this. According to libmng's  README.config ,
> >> libmng can use lcms. But the "lcms" in mingw-cross-env is actually
lcms2
> >> which does not work. Apparently, the older lcms would need to be
added
> >> to mingw-cross-env, or perhaps libmng could be made to work with
lcms2.
> >> Are you interested in pursuing one of the options?
> >>
> >> Mark
> >
> > I am interested in compiling just libmng alone with its minimum
> > dependencies. Try compiling just libmng from a clean installation. The
> > compilation fails complaining about lcms. Compile lcms2 (the same
> > version in cross-mingw-env) first and it will compile with no
> > modification (no need for lcms1). I guess that usually lcms2 gets
> > compiled previously in the build sequence and because of that it gave no
> > problem until now.
> >
> > David.
>
> Hi David,
>
> Are you working with the development version of mingw-cross-env?
>
> http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#development
>
> Did you see my last message where I explained how I added lcms support
> for libmng?
>
> Mark

Oh, I am sorry i missed your second mail. Anyway, what i was trying to say is
that adding lcms1 was unnecessary as libmng seems to compile pretty well
with the same lcms version currently in mingw-cross-env.

--
David García Garzón
(Work) david dot garcia at upf anotherdot edu