Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Missing libmng dependency on lcms
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:11:06 +0100

With these changes libmng builds successfully with lcms support and
seems to work fine. David, I'm curious to know if it works for you now too.

regards,

Mark
I reviewed what i did and you are right. i 'successfully' compiled and linked
libmng against lcms2 but it was totally disabled because that macro wasn't
defined. As soon as i define such a macro, compilation fails because missing
libcms.h. So ignore my previous messages and drop, if you want lcms1. I
don't specially need it. My apologizes for the confusion.

Thanks for checking. Despite the misunderstanding, it's probably not a bad thing to have lcms support in libmng. My impression is that it's typically enabled, for example in linux distros. My suggestion is to leave the status quo alone.

regards,

Mark