Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.17 - Final Test

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.17 - Final Test
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:05:58 +1100

On 7 December 2010 01:04, Gregory Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2010, Volker Grabsch wrote:
>
>>> This is with JOBS=4. Trying again without JOBS=4, but that could take a
>>> while.
>>
>> Yes, please do that.
>>
>> Although this might not solve the issue, it'll provide less confusing
>> log messages.
>
> Attached is the log without JOBS=4. I remembed to zip it this time, sorry
> for being absentminded before.

Apart from the assembler "junk at end of file" messages Volker
mentioned, the only thing that looks odd is:

...patience...
...found 21792 targets...
...updating 898 targets...

I've got:

...found 21793 targets...
...updating 9030 targets...

Maybe there's a local boost installation with a user-config or
site-config that's interfering? Or you're using something like
colorgcc that doesn't build bjam correctly?

Cheers,

Tony