Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 20:36:52 +0200

Hello Timothy,
have you had time to look into this?
Is there anything I can do to help?

Gerardo

Hi,

Thank you for this very detailed patch set. I'll try to merge them over the next week. Stay tuned!

Timothy

El El dom, ago 16, 2015 a las 2:04 PM, Gerardo Ballabio <address@hidden> escribió:
Hello,
I managed to build (statically) Gtk+ and gtkmm version 3 with MXE.
I'd like to contribute the relevant files.

Attached are:
- modified version of src/glib-1-fixes.patch (added a patch for an issue that shows up with Gtk+ 3)
- modified versions of src/pango.mk and src/pango-1-fixes.patch (required because Gtk+ 3.14.4 wants at least Pango 1.36.7 and MXE currently has 1.36.1; in the patch file I removed a patch that was already applied upstream)
- makefile, patch file and test file for package gtk3
- makefile and test file for package gtkmm3
- index.html file modified to add packages gtk3 and gtkmm3
I don't know git so please forgive me if I didn't build up a git pull request.

I compiled and tested a few simple and one not-so-simple gtkmm3 programs and they all worked fine, except that Gnome 3-style custom header bars aren't rendered with a Windows look and feel. I suppose that could be fixed too, but it requires a deeper understanding of the Gtk+ 3 code than I currently have.

Thank you
 Gerardo