[Mldonkey-users] Lugdunum servers get official! (bad for mldonkey)

From: bruj0
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Lugdunum servers get official! (bad for mldonkey)
Date: 01 Nov 2002 02:36:22 -0300

Like we all know the lugdunum patchs for the edonkey server BLOCKS
mldonkey and emule. Now it will be official for all the servers. Wich
means that mldonkey will be shut off from the network.
We have to do something, sometime this week i asked this:
"
Mldonkey wants to identify another mldonkey client to exchange sources
for files right?
So if you only want a "client" to identify to another then all that it
has to do is just say "no im not mldonkey" when asked from a server or
from the server ip.
If this is true then i could make a patch for mldonkey "

Is it true? Should i start making the patch?

>From the post:
"lugdunum announced today, that he has met an agreement with Jed to
execute further developments of the server software together. this
means, lugdunum will get the sources of the official servers, both
windows and linux. the features of his patches servers will be available
for windows too and he will not have to patch the server awkwardly
anymore icon_smile.gif
today is a festday for the edonkey network, cheers!"

http://forums.edonkey2000.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=44989

bruj0