[Mldonkey-users] Some files stop downloading

From: Julien Séjourné
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Some files stop downloading
Date: 05 Nov 2002 22:24:55 +0100

HI,

        First of all, thanks to developers for their great work. Please excuse
me for my bad english, but i try to be the more comprehensible as
possible.

        I have a problem with some files that stop downloading and never
continue. Particulary, one file stops at 794Mo ( total size 804Mo ). So
i deleted it and downloaded it again...and the same problem appears, at
the same size argh!! as anyone seen this too? is there a solution?

Thanx a lot.