Re: [Mldonkey-users] eDonkey2000.com Linux/*NIX forum

From: Peter Müller
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] eDonkey2000.com Linux/*NIX forum
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 01:13:20 +0100 (CET)

 --- Pierre Etchemaite <address@hidden>
schrieb: >
> Looks like mldonkey discussions are no longer
> welcome on that forum...

More or less the section becomes a "mldonkey only"
one. Yet another reason for the inquisition. Maybe the
forum-traffic becomes too expesive after releasing
mldonkey 2.0. (:

Who cares? If mldonkey was bad, we were hunted. Now
mldonkey tries to be everybodies darling, we are still
the victims. If the next win32-server implements the
"special" lugdunum-patches we are completely out of
business.

On the other hand the incomplete overnet-support is
new munition for our "friends"...

Möchten Sie mit einem Gruß antworten? http://grusskarten.yahoo.de