Re: [Mldonkey-users] eDonkey2000.com Linux/*NIX forum

From: bruj0
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] eDonkey2000.com Linux/*NIX forum
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 22:09:59 -0300

Mensaje citado por Peter Müller <address@hidden>:
> Who cares? If mldonkey was bad, we were hunted. Now
> mldonkey tries to be everybodies darling, we are still
> the victims. If the next win32-server implements the
> "special" lugdunum-patches we are completely out of
> business.

This wont happend as long as there are people interesed on mldonkey, i love
mldonkey and the edonkey protocol. IMHO there are a lot of ways of making it
imposible for a server to distinguish between a "official" client and mldonkey.
I.E ever heard of Gaim? the open source AIM client. AOL thinks its evil and
tries to disable it every new version of their protocol, and a new Gaim is
out. After a while AOL realized this was imposible now they list it on their
web pages :)

bruj0