AW: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: Jens Rippe
Subject: AW: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:07:49 +0100

> You need to get a new client_md4 (remove downloads.ini for this) for your
> mldonkey.
> 2.x has again a new and better mechanism like emule to identify other
> mldonkeys; it's based on 2 chars in the hash itself.
> Thats why you don't find any 2.x for now - There are probably only 4 or 5
> of it (ours).
> All versions without <pango28 are recognized as 1.x. Minor glitch, but
> acceptable. The new recognizing is better and easier.
> The download rates will come back (mine after about 1 hour), just be
patient.
> -Roland

Hi Roland, i killed my downloads.ini, start ml, kill ml, restore my old
settings
start ml, now i have a new client_md4. hmm but what can i say to my
client_stats?
i cant belive this output. is it true, or a dream? can anyone explain me
this
output? is the net dead? what is the name of the new net? emule? windows
suxx!

Uptime: 24286 seconds (0 days, 6 hours, 44 minutes)
Total seens: 27477
           eDonkey: 227 (0.83 %)
      mldonkey 1.x: 864 (3.14 %)
      mldonkey 2.x: 27 (0.10 %)