Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:15:08 +0100

Le Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:27:09 +0100, Sven Hartge <address@hidden>
a écrit :

> Ähm, mldonkey 1.x are _all_ mldonkey version *including* 2.0+2 from CVS.

MMmmmh not even sure :)

I think they will be recognized as "other", aka "eDonkey" ;)

Well, the previous signature was only introduced by my (experimental)
patches, so I didn't feel like supporting it forever, and removed the code
:)

Well, if it confuses too many people, I'll reintroduce it (this is also bad
for source propagation, because mldonkey clients with different signatures
don't recognize each other... Didn't thought about that before...)