Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] pango-20021128b
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:09:38 +0100

hi Martin,

am Donnerstag, 28. November 2002 um 18:56 schriebst du:

I already said twice:

--
20021128a+b have again a new and better mechanism like emule to identify other
mldonkeys; it's based on 2 chars in the hash itself.

Thats why you don't find any 2.x for now - There are probably only 4 or 5
of it (ours).

All versions without <pango28 are recognized as 1.x. Minor glitch, but
acceptable. The new recognizing is better and easier.
--

To make it even more clear:
Only 2.00+2+pango-20021128a+b and newer are in fact identified as mldonkey 2.x!

-roland