Re: [Mldonkey-users] new pango-20021129a patch

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] new pango-20021129a patch
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:11:22 +0100

Le Fri, 29 Nov 2002 07:37:59 +0000, "Ariel Chylde" <address@hidden>
a écrit :

> Oh btw, how does this fit?:
> -- client_stats
> Total seens: 100
> Overnet: 0 (0.00 %)
> -- ovstats
> Overnet statistics: Connected Peers: 51

(avoid using "-- " at the beginning of lines, that breaks some MUAs because
it's used to detect the start of signatures)

Well, I didn't look closely at the Overnet code, but I think those
"connected peers" are used for lookups, publishing, etc; I currently only
count Overnet peers you downloaded from.