Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: new pango-20021129a patch

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: new pango-20021129a patch
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:27:00 +0100

Le Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:00:54 +0100, Christian Kohrn <address@hidden> a
écrit :

> > those clients have the
> > client_kind = Indirect_location (clients we don't have the IP address
> > yet ?) and mldonkey doesn't try to connect to them.
>
> So are you able to correct this? I never get downloaded one single file
> where 90% of the sources tell me the next try would be on thu 01...

I'm not sure how it's supposed to be handled in the eDonkey protocol.

My bet is that, when this client is received again in some server answer,
mldonkey can send a QueryID or QueryCall to the server so that this LowID
client contact us in return; Isn't that what is already in the code
(donkeyClient.ml::query_locations_reply) ?