[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey and online gaming

From: Conrad Emde
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey and online gaming
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:59:45 +0100

Hi,
is anyone on this list, who's playin online games while running mldonkey. I'm asking because i wanted to play the unreal tournament demo and got some hangs (short but significant). By turning mldonkey off, they disappear. I'm already using the wshaper script mentioned somewhat earlier on this list, which improved pinging google.de times from 1000 and above to 200-300. But maybe there's more to tweak. let me know, what you think.

Conner

P.S: SorryForTheBadEnglishNotMyNativeLanguage