Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem restarting download.

From: mldonkey user
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem restarting download.
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:29:21 +0100

Few hours are passed after my first post about this problem and here's the
situation:

[Donkey 4    ]  Queen Complete Collection Albums.zip                  131.5
1715896771  1304986051  5:0    4.4
[Donkey 3    ]  [DivX-Ita] - Un americano a Roma (Alberto S....avi    175.5
1253767168   714344448  5:0   13.3
[Donkey 2    ]  ITA.-.Amici.Miei.Atto.II.-.CD.1.di.2.[Ponzi....avi     49.9
341777315   685363200  2:0    0.8
[Donkey 1    ]  ITA.-.Amici.Miei.Atto.II.-.CD.2.di.2.[Ponzi....avi     23.4
158545911   678125568  2:0    2.2

Now..if i "kill" mldonkey with the kill command and i restart it here's the
output of the "vd" command
(please note that i did "verify_chunks" for each file without any success)

[Donkey 4    ]  ITA.-.Amici.Miei.Atto.II.-.CD.2.di.2.[Ponzi....avi     23.4
158853111   678125568  2:0  -
[Donkey 3    ]  ITA.-.Amici.Miei.Atto.II.-.CD.1.di.2.[Ponzi....avi     49.9
341866043   685363200  2:0  -
[Donkey 2    ]  [DivX-Ita] - Un americano a Roma (Alberto S....avi     47.8
341362688   714344448  5:0  -
[Donkey 1    ]  Queen Complete Collection Albums.zip                   70.4
918702531  1304986051  5:0  -

Should i expect that #1 and #2 download are corrupted??. It may be but it's
strange that this happen for about 40% of the files that i'm not able to dw
in one day. I should tell you that often i shutdown the pc for the night and
obviusly i kill mldonkey.

Another question is. If the a file is corrupted is there any way to check
this before exceeding the 100%?

Sorry for the trivial question but i'm new to mldonkey

thanks

reactive