Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem restarting download.

From: himba
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Problem restarting download.
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:01:36 +0100

yes, it happens to me too.

if i do "verify chunks" the overhead disapears and the file downloaded is smaller. my guess is if i don't shut down mldonkey with kill, eg. hard reboot this appears.

regards, himba

mldonkey user wrote:

Hi,

i use   mldonkey version MLNet 2.04rc1-0.
I got this problem.
I'm currently downloading two files shown below:

[Donkey 4    ]  Queen Complete Collection Albums.zip                  117.6
1534484931  1304986051  5:1    5.0
[Donkey 3    ]  [DivX-Ita] - Un americano a Roma (Alberto S....avi    150.3
1073983488   714344448  5:0    6.0

As you can see the DL % is more than 100%. That's sound quite strange since
the first time i received this error i cvsupped to the new version (thinking
a code bug) but i always have this problem when i kill mldonkey and restart
it.It seems that i loose the unfinished chunks that i download. That could
be true but sometimes i loose more than 60 70 mb for each file.
I found , in the newsgroup, a similar problem but no workaround has been
given.
Does anybody have this kinda problem?

Thanks

reactive