Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed d

From: Andreas Weigl
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed downloads"
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 22:55:57 +0100

Hi

Am Samstag, 22. März 2003 21:04 schrieb Karl Bress:
> I am using 2.02-27 and the gui from the package. When a file is done, it
> stays in the list "running downloads". I can right-click on it and save it,
> but it remains in the list. If I cancal the download before moving the done
> file manually to another directory, it is deleted!!! No file is moved to
> the state "completed downloads".

have you set auto_commit to true???
I'm not shure now, if I had this problem or i read it somewhere.
When auto_commit is true, the download is automatically commited, but stays in
the downloading window of the gui at 100%.

Andreas
--
When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only
say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.