Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed d

From: Neil Sedger
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed downloads"
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:55:20 +0000

I have this too.

The 'availability' column shows '---'.

Karl Bress wrote:
Hi,
I am using 2.02-27 and the gui from the package. When a file is done, it stays in the list "running downloads". I can right-click on it and save it, but it remains in the list. If I cancal the download before moving the done file manually to another directory, it is deleted!!! No file is moved to the state "completed downloads".

Is this a malconfiguration or a bug in the gui or a bug in the core?? Core and gui are running on different machines...

Best regards
Karl