Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed d

From: Goswin Brederlow
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed downloads"
Date: 26 Mar 2003 20:34:25 +0100

Karl Bress <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> I am using 2.02-27 and the gui from the package. When a file is done, it
> stays
> in the list "running downloads". I can right-click on it and save it, but it
> remains in the list. If I cancal the download before moving the done file
> manually to another directory, it is deleted!!! No file is moved to the state
> "completed downloads".
>
> Is this a malconfiguration or a bug in the gui or a bug in the core?? Core
> and
> gui are running on different machines...

Could be that its just waiting for the md4sum check or the check
failed and it needs to download a chunk again.

Are all bars of the file green (in the gtk gui)?
Did you wait some more?

The save option in the download saves the name you selected to be used
for later saving and for displaying. It does not save the file.

Maybe the save option should be spelled "rename".

MfG
        Goswin