[Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed downl

From: Karl Bress
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] done files are not moved to the state "completed downloads"
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 21:04:02 +0100

Hi,
I am using 2.02-27 and the gui from the package. When a file is done, it stays
in the list "running downloads". I can right-click on it and save it, but it
remains in the list. If I cancal the download before moving the done file
manually to another directory, it is deleted!!! No file is moved to the state
"completed downloads".

Is this a malconfiguration or a bug in the gui or a bug in the core?? Core and
gui are running on different machines...

Best regards
Karl