[Mldonkey-users] Re: rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:56:56 -0500

At 5:08 PM -0500 3/26/03, Brett Dikeman wrote:

Yes, I had a similar thought, so I edited it to []. After re-launching the client, it was back to what it was before which was, specifically:
[
"";]

I just tried it a second time, seems to be holding with []. I'll give it a few hours and see what happens.

Yup. It just returned. I noticed it when I saw "you have too many shares for this server" pop up twice- checked and, indeed, the entire mldonkey directory is shared again.

BTW- I think this is actually -11, not -10...sorry.

Brett