[Mldonkey-users] Re: rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: rc1-10 keeps sharing sourcecode files?
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:08:30 -0500

At 4:37 PM +0000 3/26/03, Robin Hill wrote:
I've got another directory shared so I suspect it's your
shared_directories directive that's at fault - try changing it to [].
Maybe the empty string is being interpreted as the mldonkey directory.

Yes, I had a similar thought, so I edited it to []. After re-launching the client, it was back to what it was before which was, specifically:
[
"";]

I just tried it a second time, seems to be holding with []. I'll give it a few hours and see what happens.

Also- I've been having extensive problems with the recent clients with temp files being left behind when downloads are cancelled. Further, if you cancel a download, mldonkey doesn't actually cancel it. It is removed from the filelist, but the temp file stays, and the download continues. This is incredibly frustrating as the only way to free up the disk space and/or stop the download is to kill the client and manually remove the temp files.

It seems to only happen when a download is active.

Brett