RE: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...

From: Anders Norrbring
Subject: RE: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:51:38 +0200

I have no idea whatsoever what kind of virus that I'm supposed to send out.
I DO know that neither of my computers are infected by any kind of viruses
though.  So, it's somebody else that uses my e-mail address.

The reason I have for being certain is that my company is a reseller for 4
of the leading AV scanners, and everything on our servers and workstations
are scanned by all four.

Anders.