Re: [OT] Re: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...

From: Traumflug
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:03:57 +0200

Am 30.03.2004 um 00:06 schrieb kami petersen:

Lionel Bouton wrote:

Anders Norrbring wrote the following on 03/29/2004 04:51 PM :

I have no idea whatsoever what kind of virus that I'm supposed to send out.

with this (or you'll spend much of your time doing mails like this) unless someone with poor knowledge

how about the time you guys are wasting for another 500 (my guess) subscribers, ... that probably adds up to a couple man-days of productivity.

Makes a second for each. 500 seconds or < 9 minutes total. Dunno how long you need to delete an email or how long you are working each day.