[OT] Re: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...

From: kami petersen
Subject: [OT] Re: [Mldonkey-users] Virus alerts...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:06:05 +0200

Lionel Bouton wrote:

Anders Norrbring wrote the following on 03/29/2004 04:51 PM :

I have no idea whatsoever what kind of virus that I'm supposed to send out.

with this (or you'll spend much of your time doing mails like this) unless someone with poor knowledge

how about the time you guys are wasting for another 500 (my guess) subscribers, with this reduntant off-topic trivialities? that probably adds up to a couple man-days of productivity.

please all... if you really, really have to spam the list, start the subject with [OT] or something...

anders, it's really not that important for a mailing list if you are who thawte says you are. it's the content and the wit of your mail that matters, not the signature on the end. list etiquette: dont attach unecessary, sigs, quotes, other stuff at the ass end of your mail.

ha det!
kami