Re: Question

From: Martin Pala
Subject: Re: Question
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:40:54 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

I also pulled out the ability for control.c to send stop/start via http.
It stopped making sense to me to do it that way. One way, we called a
function that then called spawn, the other way we sent data to the http
port, which then calls spawn. By removing this in control.c, evrything
runs through check_process() now, including cervlet and validate, and most
of the logic can be put there, instead of replicated in 2 or 3 places.

Sounds logical :)